There is something special about Mutech: as much as it is a relaxed and friendly place to be, we are on the ball in terms of technical ability and quality.
Certificates & Accreditations
ISO 9001: 2008
Certificate of Membership
EnvironmentalLike any innovative company using technology, we aim to:
- Minimise the amount of waste we produce;
- Conserve natural resources;
- Recycle as much as possible;
- Conform to WEEE;
- Implement a "Duty of Care" by using traceable waste management operators for its disposal, especially that which is hazardous;
Our agent for the recycling and disposal of these products is:
Unit 12 Phoenix Works
- Promote awareness and understanding of these issues through education and accreditation;
- Co-ordinate and review our commitment on a regular basis.
QualityExcellence is at the forefront of everything that matters to Mutech: innovative designs; its bespoke systems; the people and their professional and caring customer service. That is why Mutech is accredited to IS09001:2008 for its management systems and in the July 2010 assessment, no non-conformities were found.
We aim to:
- Ensure that we understand and meet the requirements of our customers and relevant regulatory bodies;
- Ensure proper assessment of performance, drive continual improvements throughout the company, and promote preventive actions;
- Meet the requirements of ISO9001:2008 and EN13980:2002.
The company is led by a member of the IET who has been at the forefront of implementing the necessary changes at Mutech to ensure that a healthy and happy environment prevails.
Mutech achieved IIP status in 2005 and takes seriously its commitment to continuous personal and professional development.
All members of the highly trained and experienced Mutech team are committed to working within a company-wide culture of continuous improvement.
Health & SafetyAlthough Mutech is not generally involved in high risk activities, working within an electronics industry, health and safety is paramount to the services and products that we offer, as well as to the environment that we work in.
It is the policy of Mutech Limited to take a pro-active approach and to make all reasonable and practical efforts to ensure a high level of health and safety for all people who are or may be affected by the company's operations, products and services.
We aim to comply with all relevant UK and European safety legislation. We maintain records of all incidents, training and other relevant safety information. Safety Personnel are appointed and help to maintain a safe work environment.
Corporate Social ResponsibilitiesMutech believes in conducting business in a manner which achieves sustainable growth whilst demonstrating a high degree of social responsibility.
Mutech Limited is committed to the following CSR principles:
- We manage our business with pride and integrity;
- We are committed to full legal compliance in all that we do;
- We aim to provide a safe, fulfilling and rewarding career for all our employees;
- We will further develop our standing as a responsible business in the community.